Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Flu and Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day! We're all sick with the flu since Sunday!! Wish I could've tasted this delicious apple that Bill got me. It was still somehow satisfying eating it without tasting any of it. How can that be? My ideal Valentine Day would be a nice long, warm ride into the hills with Bill then to come home to a cozy dinner by the fire with Maddie and Bill. I guess alternating Tylenol/Advil with Theraflu and shots of my inhaler....shaking with fever and aches that penetrate my spine is all I'm going to get this year. Well, there was that apple!
Hope you had a good one.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tylenol Heather? That might be taboo mentioning it on your blog. ;) Mmmm that apple looks good... :D
I hope the weather turns around for you guys...and everyone gets well again! See you in a couple weeks!