Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rock Band!

Rock Band up at the lake house!


Quick update for the family members that still check! We had a great family reunion in Westchester, NY last weekend. Nice to see my Mom's side of the family. This weekend we sadly have my grandmother's memorial here at the Chateau Hawthorne in Warwick, NY. I am excited to see my Dad's side of the family! Have not seen some of them in a LONG time.

Trying to adjust to becoming full full time teacher (up at 4:00 AM most mornings), Maddie's full full schedule of school, soccer, CCD, social events, etc. and trying to get some sort of consistent exercise in. Running seems to be the fastest/easiest. I am swimming again about once a week too!

Following the race season via www.cyclingnews.com and rooting for the US at Worlds


Posted by Picasa

No comments: