Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Coughing, Coughing and Some More Coughing



Bowlsie....always thinking of our sponsors!! Just wanted to see how often Bowlsie reads my blog. Let's see how long it takes before I have to edit these photos. She cracks me up I tell you.
OK, back to coughing......It all started the day before Battenkill... a sore throat....stuffy head....I held off the cough for a good week. I thought that I could beat this thing before it got to my chest, but NOOOOOOO it always goes there. I'm trying to teach and train through it, but it's becoming difficult. For starters, I've been kicked out of bed due to my hacking cough. So, I'm not getting the rest and recovery needed. I'll try to lay low for a couple of days. The cold rain will help me to stay inside and take it easy.
My teammates head out for the crit series down south in a day or so. They're racing 8 crits down there!
Oh...Mary Zider is the name of the third place woman at Battenkill! Mary, I apologize for calling you that 80lb climber!! But really, you can't weigh much more than 80 lbs. :) Seeing that it's like your third race ever, I think we'll be seeing your name a lot more.
OK, the cough meds have kicked in and I'm off to bed for the third time tonight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kicked out of bed? I'd never kick you out of bed!

TC said...

America's next top model...? Send that photo to India! That's website material.

Laura Bowles said...

If you don't take that first photo off I will rumble with you...and I'm scrappy you know...short 5'1" and scrappy I tell you...you promised that picture never would get out! The ChapStick photo is okay but it is on like donkey kong.
*eye skwint towards you* DO NOT SEND THAT PICTURE TO INDIA.