Sunday, April 29, 2007

Yes, This is NJ!

Bill and I went for a great ride together today. It's very rare that we're able to ride together, so when we do....we bring a camera! We went through Stokes State Forest, up Sunrise Mountain where these photos were taken and then to High Point State Park. What a fun, beautiful ride.

I'm missing my teammates who are off racing in the Southern crits! I'm hearing bits and pieces...but it sounds fast and furious down there.

My cough is still driving me...and Bill nuts at night, but strangely enough, it doesn't really bother me at all when I'm on the bike. The other night at 1:00 AM when I was in a complete coughing spasm, Bill seriously suggested that I get on my bike (b/c that seems to be the only time that I don't cough). Needless to say, I didn't get on my bike at 1:00 AM.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura Bowles said...

why don't you update your blog big ol' loser pants panties . take that!

Heather said...

Because I was good for dead for two weeks, so take that. I'm watchin you.