Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Random Shots from the Beach, etc.

Training at the beach on a cruiser in my PJ's. This is actually at 6AM....so don't knock it!














MADDIE AND HER FRIEND AT THE AQUARIUM. THIS STINGRAY REALLY LOVED POSING WITH HER!

I've been busy not riding my bike. I'm actually recovering from an easy 30 minute run. Jeeze running is hard. My poor little muscles don't like all that impact! Ironically, I can't even go to the cyclo-cross race tonight b/c I'm too sore to even dismount, none the less jump over barriers!!
Maddie started school and so did I. All is well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow the beach looks fun! Running already?! Oh boy--I don't even know where my shoes are, lol.

Hope the family is doing great!

Heather said...

runninng stinks...I'm going to lose my shoes! :) Hi to Alex!

TC said...

Did everyone go to the beach last week??!!
Went for my first cross ride today! What have I been waiting for? It was a blast!

DOUG BERNER said...

Hi Maddie! Oh yeah you to Heather and Bill

Kirsten Frattini said...

Hey gang.... It looks like you have had so much fun at the beach. I've been running for a few weeks now... Its starting to hurt less!

Hugs,

K

Laura Bowles said...

Copy cat

The Smessies said...

Heather,

Thanks for the encouraging comments. If anybody knows, it would be you. You have an adorable little girl. Go in on Friday to get induced, if Gwen doesn't come before. Ready to get her out.