Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Back on Track..............


Yeah, not sure why I can't fight a common cold off. I'm super frustrated, but trudging on. I was off the bike for a week with a stomach virus...my second one of the winter. I'm on the mend and back at it. Last weekend I went for a very nice, but chilly ride with Reem. We found some nice new roads (by accident). Sunday I rode with Teresa and her great teammates Audrey, Anne and Kristy. Watch out for them on the regional scene. They are strong, motivated and fun to be around. They slugged it out for almost 3.5 hrs in the hills and cold.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, thanks so much for letting us spend the day riding with you. It was a lot of fun and a GREAT training day. I just got 11+ hrs of sleep last night just to catch up with how hard I rode on Sunday!!

In the meantime, I made a movie poster paying homage to Teresa for her battle with the saddle sore....

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/equus123/alien.jpg

Kristy said...

Hey Heather, thanks again for the ride. It was a real treat. Good luck in China!
-Kristy

Anonymous said...

Heather,
What an awesome day with you. I had a blast. Your the best. Good luck in China....
:)
Teresa