Thursday, February 1, 2007

New Beginnings!




Well, here's my first attempt at blogging.
First of all I wanted to thank my family and friends who have helped me with personal sponsorship. I am lucky to have such a supportive network around me. I wanted to thank my coach, Chris Rozdilsky www.ctrsport.com for his dedication and professionalism!

I'm really excited about Team Advil-ChapStick! We have an awesome director, Laura Charameda, one of the best female cyclist that the US has ever had! We've signed some amazing cyclists. We should have a great season of racing.

For now, I'm training and getting ready for my trip to California. I'll head out in March to race in the Quad Knopf and then to Redlands! Unfortunately, our unusually warm winter has turned itself around. I'm stuck on the trainer for most days and bundle up on the weekends for long rides.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,
I miss you and your beautiful home and family! It's nice to hear that you're finally going to give this season a full commitment. Anyone that knows you, knows exactly what you're capable of… you have the ability to be the best in the World! I guess I will see you in Philly! Good luck in California.
From your friend "Down Under"

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Loving the picture of Maddie on the TT bike. Man is she super aero or what? When those legs grow a little longer she will be just as fast as her Mom.

Welcome to the blog world.

Ciao

Mara

Anna Milkowski said...

Heather,
Sweet. I am really going to miss you at Bethel World Championships. Just think of all that good training we are getting by not wasting any time coasting as we stare at walls.
All the best in CA,
Anna