Sunday, December 9, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Amy Dombrowski. I've never been tagged before so here it goes. I am supposed to tell you five things that you may not know about me already.

1. I did not ride a road bike or own a road bike until I was 30 years old! A year and half after my daughter, Madeline was born.
2. I am a debutante! Yes, I wore a tierra and all!! I danced at the Quadrille Debutante Ball in NYC
3. I swam and played soccer in college.
4. My mom is a German citizen and my sister lives in Germany with her family for 15 yrs now.
5. My nickname on the team is Dorie (the fish from Nemo) b/c I forget everything....especially the torture of racing. I think that's a great quality of a racer....forget the pain and do it again the next day.

There it is! Now I'm supposed to tag five friends. So I tag:
1. Natalie Klemko because she is an up and coming star on the bike!
2. Bowles b/c she cracks me up
3. Kirsten Robins b/c she's livin the life!
4. Tim Chien b/c he's the best director/swanny/mechanic out there!
5. Rochelle Gilmore b/c she rocks!

No comments: