Thursday, December 20, 2007

Waiting and Waiting

Today was a big day of waiting for me. It went like this:

1. Wait for the bus to pick up Maddie
2. Wait in the grocery store lines (shopped for 25 guests on x-mas)
3. Wait for the temperature to make it out of the 20's
4. Wait for three adorable Bear Cubs to run across the road. I almost took one out though!
5. Got on the bike and waited for 32 wild turkeys to cross
6. Waited for many many many cows to cross the road....finally snuck by them and caused one to kick, slip and fall on the road. OOOPS. Should have waited a little longer.
7. Waited for the sun to come back out but it didn't..
8. Waited for my toes to thaw out while riding, they didn't
9. Waited at the bus stop for Maddie again!

That's a lot of waiting! Nice ride today though...worth waiting for. I'm good and tired so now I'm waiting for Maddie to go to bed so that I can too!!

1 comment:

Laura Bowles said...

sounds fun! :)Now I'm waiting to get healthy...I captured a case of the black lung...AHE AHE AHE...some bronchitis or something??? It was 50 here today...but I couldn't ride...I wanted to hurt someone :)