Sunday, May 11, 2008

New Generation of Advil-ChapStick!












Maddie's first "REAL" race was on Saturday! It had all that a race should have. Downhills, steep uphills, single track and of course a spectacular crash. Maddie was flying down a hill and caught the side of a LOG and flipped right over her handlebars! She was wedged between the log and her bike and still managed to get up...continue racing and WIN! That's my girl! I had a blast. I might bust out the fat tires for a while. It was so much fun.
Sunday we had a 2 hr Mother's Day hike and topped it off with dinner and chocolate peanutbutter cake! What a weekend.

3 comments:

Kirsten Frattini said...

Too cute....

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Sounds like the perfect Mother's Day weekend!

Jo

BH said...

How adorable! She is fast, just like her mom:-). Hope your teaching job is going well...you will find a balance, I know it!