Friday, March 23, 2007

Beware of The Toilet

OK, a quick laugh on me.....our host home is great. We are staying with Tanya's parents in Redlands. They have a beautiful home with a modern flare. Well, the toilets are all very special. They are always heated and cozy warm. Laura Bowles first thaught that someone had just spent a lot of time on the toilet RIGHT before she sat down on it making it so warm. But it also has a "front" cleaner a "back" cleaner, dryer for after cleaning, and deoderizer! WOW. So I finally got the courage up to try the cleaner...yup. I hear the buzzing and then the trickling of water but felt nothing.....nothing.....so I peeked to see what was up and WHAM....the water sprayed me right between the eyes! No joke.
:0 H

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Ben Stiller would pay money for that one.

Anonymous said...

Hey - you're way overdue for another post. Emma

Lauren said...

Hey Heather that toilet wouldve scared me too!!! See ya soon!!!
~Lauren~