Friday, August 10, 2007

Family, Friends and the Fair

This is Maddie and one of her best buds, Anna. Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo





I have a week before I fly out to Chicago for US Criterium National Championships (that's a mouthful). I'm having a great time with my family and friends. I've spent a few days at the beach (the lake), relaxing rides with Bill, playdates with Maddie and her special friends and of course....The NJ State Fair. This is held at "The Fairgrounds" where I race on Tuesday nights and where an aswesome cross series is. So it's fun to see it in it's tranformed state. WOW...so many rides, lights, fried food, cows, horses, pigs, elephants, camels...and more!!

I head out of Chicago on Friday. I'll race Sat and Sunday and then fly back to NJ. Bill will pick me up in the middle of the night and bring me to "The Shore" or the beach for you non-NJ people. We will spend a week there with Bill's gracious parents and sister, Sarah. LOTS of fun.

Until then.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather! That is the cutest picture of Maddie and her friend! :D Have fun at the shore next week! And Good luck at Downers! I'll be staying in TX for good when I go there Wednesday.
Ciao!